[blindza] SMTP server

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:09:27 +0200

Hi,

I downloaded one of the free SMTP servers so as to allow me to send mails
from various outgoing mail servers. I did not install it yet, but would like
to know a couple of things before installing from the guys in the know.

Do I need to specify the different outgoing mail servers once program is
installed or does it pick it up automatically.

The question is, if I am going to a hotel which offers a network, how would
I know what is there outgoing mail server if not picked up automatically.

I am not sure about this,  but I believe that incoming mail would not be
affected as incoming mail server would be set no matter what your internet
access point, right??

Regards,

Carel Ewald

Redfoot cc