[blindza] Re: Prinshof school's 50th anniversary

  • From: "Magda" <magdafelgate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:06:40 +0200

PLEASE KEEP us UP TO DATE?

Magda Peens,  married to Reg Felgate.

Left Prinshof in 1968

012 546 6245

082 926 8155

  _____

From: blindza-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindza-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Odette Guli
Sent: 29 August 2012 02:15 PM
To: blindza@freelists. org (blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx); (blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [blindza] Prinshof school's 50th anniversary

Good day listers.

Prinshof school is celebrating its 50th anniversary next year.

I've been in contact with the current school principal and they are planning
to GO BIG.

If you are interested, watch this space as I will send more information as
soon possible.

Best Regards

Odette Guli (Matric 1994)

This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted - Information to be used
inside Vodacom but it may be shared with authorised partners.
"This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by
Clicking on this link https://webmail.vodacom.co.za/tc/default.html "