[blindza] Possible upgrade phones..?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:52:51 +0200

Seems on my current contract through vodacom, the following phones should be
available, and the only ones have bothered with are really the android-based
ones, and also a couple of blackberry's, since these are the phones it seems
can get hold of without paying any upgrade costs as such -
thoughts/suggestions? - and, added in my own little bit of notes relating to
couple of specs:

Samsung S5830 Galaxy ACE - Android OS, v2.3, GPS
Samsung Galaxy pocket  S5300 - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), GPS
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), keyboard, GPS
Samsung Galaxy X Cover S5690 - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), GPS

Motorola Defy Mini - Android OS, v2.3.6 (Gingerbread), GPS

Sony Xperia U - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), planned upgrade to v4.0, GPS,
but no memory card slot?

Blackberry 9360
blackberry 9380
(those two should be able to use the blackBerry screen reader for free...?)

TIA, and, thoughts?