[blindza] My friday joke - this is the first blindie joke someone told me

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:08:11 +0200

Van der merwe goes to a horse auction, and sees this beautiful black stallion
that everyone else seems to be ignoring, so he goes up to the guy running the
auction, and asks him about the horse.

The guy tells him that the problem with the stallion is that he doesn't look
good, but Van just reckons these people must have no taste, since the horse is
a beautiful example of a perfectly healthy looking stallion, etc.

Either way, in the auction, he buys the horse, and can't wait to take it for a
ride, so immediately afterwards, he climbs on it, and it canters straight into
the river.

He gets it out of there, and climbs back on, and it almost gallops into a tree,
so he goes back to the organiser, and again asks him what's wrong, and the guy