[blindza] Re: Multi scanner

  • From: <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:19:06 +0200

Yup, sure it is, but since already have office 2003, don't find the need to
buy any other software for something like this and, FWIW, occasionally, I
will also do something like Ctrl + PrintScreen to copy whatever's on the PC
screen to the clipboard as an image, paste it into paint and do the same
thing, but this is more along the lines of sometimes testing to see if a
program I'm having issues with is really doing what it should be, etc., or
to try OCR an image based PDF file where PDF2Txt doesn't find anything,
etc.