[blindza] KNFBReader classic

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:25:09 +0200

Just thinking/wondering, that, for example, if I wanted to try selling off my
(slightly) older KNFBReader classic - the standalonePDA version that I bought
via sight and sound in the UK, in 2006, what would it be worth, and, would
there be any interest in something like this, since it's now somewhat out of
date - when you compare it to the more up to date phone hosted versions?

Suppose one advantage of it is that it's basically standalone - doesn't need a
phone, or any form of internet connection, and you can also use it to just read
text files, but, anyway, just wondering...?

I did at some stage update it's firmware to the last version I knew of, and it
has both male and female eloquence voices on it, but anyway.

Thoughts?