[blindza] Re: Free audio recording software to record PC's own internal audio output

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:20:29 +0200

Only recording devices have available at all are either microphone, or audio
line-in, and there are no settings can find related to enabling other audio
channels, like environment etc., but nothing is muted, all volume levels are
set to 100%, etc. etc.

Went to the sound devices section of the godmode control panel interface on
this windows7 machine, FWIW.

Also got told to try using this other app by some other guys, but while it
thinks it's recording, the files are just silent, although they do have a
duration, and a relative file size:
http://www.nbxsoft.com/download-sound-recorder.php