[blindza] FW: Handel: Messiah

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:49:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
Hi listers

This will be a very early start for South Africa at 10 to 4 on a Sunday
morning, but I thought I'd pass this along anyway. It brings back fond
memories from school when Mr Koos van Niekerk gave us braille books with the
words, so we could follow while he played the Messiah for us at what was called
Musiekwaardering (music appreciation).

Happy listening!

Best wishes

Francois