[blindza] Re: Carel - smtp server

  • From: "Carl de Campos" <carldc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:24:33 +0200

Hi Karel, I was ment to add, you will only have to really specify the smtp
server in your mail account, I'm not sure how it works with the local smtp
server, but I'm sure the install will either update your mail programme's smtp
server for all mail accounts, or they will notify you in the install or
documentation what to put in the outgoing smtp server field in your mail
accounts.

Thanks / Regards

Carl de Campos
SQL DBA