[blindza] Re: Accessable cell phone "upgrade" from Vodacom?

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:27:53 +0000

Yep, I have kept all my phones I have had up to now, but for some of the older
ones, which are still working famously, I cannot buy a decent battery any more.
 I am also still using my 4 year old 6210; the c5 I got last time is stil
unused in it's box.  I have this nasty feeling that the c5 was the last
user-friendly phone we will see for a long time, untill manufacturers start
thinking of producing gadgets which could actually be used by people who most
of the time buy things that they don't need.  In that way, I have paid enough
"scool fees" up to now.

IF IT WORKS, DO NOT FIX IT!  Also, don't replace it

BTW, the walls around me are all bloody because I seem to keep on bumping my
head against them all....

Best wishes,
Deon