[blindza] A sort of meeting with the media councillor from the DA here on the Gauteng East

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:36:57 +0200

I should be going out to dinner with my friend, and the media councillor from the Gauteng East chapter of the DA next week Monday, since she wants to get maybe a better idea of what sort of requirements etc. would suit VI guys at the local libraries, and I said I'd try show her some things like NVDA, some of the library for the blind books I have here, some basics of braille etc., so she'll maybe have a better understanding of what sort of thing might be relevant, but was just wondering if anyone would have specific points/suggestions of issues to bring up with her, although it will definitely be a somewhat informal meeting, but I will most likely also be passing some contact details on to her as well, for guys like BlindSA, the Sponge Project, Council for the Blind, etc.

database 5110 (20100512) __________

http://www.eset.com

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za