[blindwoodworker] Re: Putting up a building

  • From: Larry Martin <woodworkingfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:40:07 -0600

There are two different lists, Frank. Your message came from  the blindwoodworker list. I don't remember the requirements on that list but I think that once you get approved by the list moderator then messages should come through with no trouble.

 The second list is a Yahoo forum for Woodworking for the Blind. That list is open to members of Woodworking for the Blind. To join that forum first you have to fill out the short Membership Application, then request an invitation from the Forum moderator. He sends that invitation and you click on the Reply button and you're in.

If you'd like to join Woodworking for the Blind, here's another copy of our Membership Kit.

On Jan 25, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Frank Loverme wrote:

I have tried, several times to introduce myself to the group, but each time, my messages come back to me.  There are several explanations, from the Post Master, including something about a change of name.  I can send a response to someone's post and that's what I've been doing.  Cheers,
I'm Always, Frank