[blindweightwatcher] What It Takes to Burn Off a Tablespoon of Mayo

  • From: "Jan Bailey" <jb021951@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 05:51:11 -0500

What It Takes to Burn Off a Tablespoon of Mayo

Mayo is an extra that we don't often consider when we're tallying up our
calories at the end of the day. But if you're downing five sandwiches a week
from
the local deli - well, if each has even a bit of mayonnaise, you're racking up
the extra calories.

1 tablespoon of mayonnaise: 110 calories

Exercise Equivalents

Walking: 28 minutes
Biking: 16 minutes
Running: 12 minutes So when you think about it, if you eat five sandwiches a
week with a tablespoon of mayo each, that's 550 calories! And if you have to
walk almost a half hour extra a day to burn it off, doesn't mustard look - and
taste - better right about now?