[blindweightwatcher] Re: Sweet Potatoes

  • From: "Veronica Smith" <madison_tewe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:15:10 -0700

1. Sweet potatoes are not really a potato but they are related to the Morning
Glory family.  Interesting, huh?
2. Sweet potatoes are 3 points for a large one.
Instead of dowsing it with brown sugar, spray it with I can't believe its not
butter spray, a little cinamon and some splenda for that really good taste or
do like me, just eat it nooked in the micro for 10 to 12 minutes.
Veronica