[blindtechnology] Re: [blindtechnology] One technology, talking cable boxes, Spectrum cable, has, cable boxes, have, a caulking feature, that you can enable, when you do that, it reads channel numbers the name of the TV show it’s on,

  • From: "robert Edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: blindtechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:52:48 -0400

I had to call spectrum as of this morning, my internet, was slow as dsl! they had to reboot my router, because it needed a software update, and when I tried to go to my list homepage, I got a 520 server internal error, because John Madden, who's the owner of freelists.org, was doing maintenance on his website, so it's been a rough morning.

On 8/30/2020 9:13 AM, mitchell lee wrote:

Mitch