[blindtalk] Ivan invites you to join the "e ray games" Group

  • From: SmartGroups <eraygames-subscribe-conf-1148171768.imhpghjkiicffhniklbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 01:36:15 +0100 (BST)

* An Invitation

Ivan (mvfegund@xxxxxxxx) has invited you to join the "e ray games" Group.

Hi,

I've discovered this great online community service called
SmartGroups.

I have created this Group, 'e ray games', which I think you will also be
interested in.  I've asked SmartGroups to send you
 an invitation to join - this will contain further instructions and should be
in your inbox just after this email. .
Pleas before joining,  pleas read the gidelines   that are below.

E ray games mailing list  guidelines

1. All new members subscribing to the e ray games list are
automatically put on moderated status.  The set time for knew members
messages  meeding approval  is the first 5 messages. Once the member has
reached the 5 message mark, the member will then be free to post without
each
subsequent post needing approval. There is no set length of time for how
long a member is initially on moderated status after the 5 message mark.

2. A list member deemed to have broken the guidelines will receive one
private warning message. If they continue to break the guidelines they
will be put on moderated status. Think of this as a probation period.

3. A list member may be removed/banned by the owner-moderator  without prior
warning if circumstances warrant an immediate response. This could be
but is not limited to unacceptable postings containing; salacious or
defamatory material, piracy, cracking/                of any software, and
anything illegal. It will be up to the owner-moderator to decide on whether
to allow any removed/banned list member back to the list.

4. If it is deemed necessary, a list member may be temporarily put on
moderated status, if they refuse to comply with a directive from the
owner-moderator. EG: if a list member does not stop posting on a closed
topic of conversation.

5. Off-topic messages are not allowed on the list. If you are not sure
of whether a message you want to send is off-topic please email the
owner-moderator  privately and ask. Deliberately posting an off-topic
message
is not acceptable even if you put an off-topic line in the subject. EG:
OT, O/T, Off-Topic.

6. At present the list has one list owner-moderator.
7. In extreme cases where the list member feels that the moderator have
reached an unfair decision about the member then the owner can be
contacted directly regarding the issue.
 Again, this is for extreme cases.

8. Foul language is not tolerated. We realize that some words are not
considered foul language in certain parts of the world or in the context
used. However when posting to the list decide on whether your message
would be appropriate in a children's book or if it would be tolerated in
grade school.

9. This list is comprised of many people with a varying range of
education, background, ethics, and age. Because of this we ask that all
list members show tolerance toward each other's style of writing and
expression. If you feel that another list member has posted a message
which is offensive, unreadable, grammatically or syntactically incorrect
please do not complain about it on list. Either ignore the message or
take it up with the owner privately. Flaming will not be tolerated
at all whether it's by someone posting knowingly trying to flame someone
else or a member replying to a message in anger. Be aware that the
owner  reads  every message on list regardless of the subject so he
can take action privately if necessary.

10. If a list member wishes to quote a message replied to i ask that
only that message in reference is actually quoted and not the entire
thread. It does not matter if the style of quoting is top or bottom as
long as messages are trimmed down.

11. so that members breaking the above guidelines cannot claim they did
not know such guidelines existed, they are available by contacting the owner
and asking for them. The owner will then mail you a copy of the rules. In
addition, they will be posted to the list once a month, on
the first of each month. we strongly advise everyone to keep a copy of
these guidelines for their future reference.

12. If any changes are made to the guidelines they will be announced to
the list. This will give members time to leave the list if they do not
agree with the changes. Anyone can always obtain a copy of the latest
rules via emailing the list owner. Pleas do not ask for the gidelines on
list. By subscribing and/or
posting to the e ray games  list, you are agreeing to abide by the
guidelines
set forth.
13. Have a good time. We ask that all list members have a good time and
enjoy the list when  ever possible. Sharing game tricks, tips and
strategies is most definitely encouraged.
But, pleas do not post off topic. The only topic aloud  on the list will be
about e ray  games.

Email me back if you need any help, or what it's all about...

Regards,
Ivan, e ray games

To join the Group, go to the following web location:
http://www.smartgroups.com/joingroup?gid=3461826&p=7s8i8qgw&u=129699585

* JOINING

To join the Group and see the calendar of events, files, pictures,
questionnaires and Group emails, go to our site at
http://www.smartgroups.com/joingroup?gid=3461826&p=7s8i8qgw&u=129699585 and
register.

-OR-

Send a reply to this message if you only want to see the Group emails.

The following terms and conditions apply:
http://www.smartgroups.com/text/en/legal.cfm

* What is SmartGroups?

SmartGroups is an effective tool for Group communication. Each Group has its
own email address allowing members to post and receive messages from the Group,
as well as photo albums, a calendar, an area for storing Group files and links,
a voting facility and even its own database area. Managers of SmartGroups can
customise the Group's home page, and turn functionality on or off to suit their
requirements. If you'd like to learn more about SmartGroups generally, you can
take the tour on the website.

* Unsubscribing

Once you join the Group, if you decide to leave, you can do so either from the
Group's homepage or by sending an email to eraygames-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely

The SmartGroups Team