[blindreplay] Re: wakeup question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:44:07 -0700 (PDT)

I do not know the answer to this. Do any of you know? My computer never is in
standby mode here as its always on and never uses the other modes. Check this
setting out. With Replay AV 8 running press alt+f for the file menu, choose
settings. Go to the last tab which is "other" and make sure the checkbox for
"disable keep-alive..." is not checked. Choose ok to save the settings.

You've stumped me on this one. Great question indeed. If no answer is given
here maybe Leslie can ask tech support for all of us to get an answer.