[blindreplay] schedule

  • From: "Walden Hughes" <waldenhughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:16:43 -0700

Hi,

today is my first day in working with the program.  I been reading the on-line
tutorials and they are very helpful.  I have two station ready to go in my list
box, but I am having trouble finding my way to find the area to schedule there
recording times after I click on recorder.  Just in case I run out of time to
figure them out today.  I would like to do a quck start of recoding them, but
I     can not seem to find the area to start recording under the application
key.  Thank you for any help,

Walden Hughes