[blindreplay] Re: runtime error

  • From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 02:03:51 -0400

I followed the instructions you gave me and after I did them I'm still not getting any sound when I try to tune to a stream. replay tuner comes up but I don't get any sound. it say press control p to play but when I do nothing happens. does anyone know whats going on here or how to fix it I can't record anything. thanks

From: Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:44 PM
my computer locked up while replay tuner was open and tuned
to a stream
after I restarted the computer I get no sound from replay
tuner but I get
sound from everything else. how do I completely remove
replay av and start
over while keeping my list of scheduled shows or does
anyone know how to fix
this problem. thanks