[blindreplay] Re: registering Replay Music 5

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:01:24 -0400

Replay Music 5.55
JAWS 14 User

When you run Replay Music 5.55 the first thing that appears is the Registration
process and their is no edit field in order to enter the registration code to
hav full access for the product.

Press alt+F4 to close this registration code entry screen.

On the main UI there is a settings button and I press it to see what was there
and it also has a button registration but this doesn't allow me to enter the
registration code either.

Working with the developer to fix the registration code entry in order to paste
in the registration code.

Installed Replay Music 5.55 with no issues. Main UI (user interface) buttons
and listview are all visible and accessible with JAWS 14