[blindreplay] Re: question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

The mms:// stream URL is common. Most media software will playback this
protocol. I use Windows Media Player 11 or Replay AV 8 to tune to such streams.
As for your other question I never had to reconfigure the recording settings
while the stream was being recorded but I would not try changing the "convert
to" option in the basic tab property sheet where the default usually is "asf"
and where you can change it to various formats. Just set it up right like the
way you want it and it is set the way you want it.