[blindreplay] Re: popup window

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 04:14:06 -0800 (PST)

Susan
Uninstall Replay AV 8.50 and its components which are Replay Converter,
YouSendIt Express and WinPCap via add/remove using control panel. Before you do
all this make sure you backup the schedule8.dat file to another location on
your hard drive. Reboot your computer. Download Replay AV 8.52 and install it.
I believe is offering us users on this list a free upgrade product key so email
her at
leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx

There were some issues with Replay AV 8.50 and 8.51 which got removed. They
also changed the way to upgrade the product.

I think the above are the best steps for everyone to use if they are having
issues. My experience only.

You may need to download the CCleaner program at
http://www.ccleaner.com

It's with 2 letter c's in c cleaner.com

Also if you need someon t to remove all this for you try
http://www.savemybutt.com

Call him and tell him you are blind and knows Petro in Atlanta. He does a tech
on WGN radio.

It will take Mike about 5-10 minutes to do it all for you and he uses CCleaner
which maybe needed in order to remove your duplicate versions of Replay
Converter that I believe you said you had in the past there on the computer.

Petro