[blindreplay] Re: only my opinion

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 20:36:06 -0400

Are you in the same time zone as the shows you mention? If not, are you adjusting for the difference?

I've seen several coments on this list lately about "wrong" times. Personally, I've not had that problem with the guide, so I'm wondering if there is a problem interpreting the times.

Robin
Robin

----- Original Message ----- From: <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>