[blindreplay] Re: nvda 2015.1 and latest rmc 6

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:03:17 -0700

I have installed NVDA on Windows 7.  It does seem as though many aspects of
RMC6 are not being read.  I have mentioned this to our developer.  However, it
is my impression that JAWS correctly reads most of the interface.  Therefore,
it is uncertain if the problem lies in RMC6 or NVDA.  I recommend that you also
contact NVDA to improve the functionality of their software.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.