[blindreplay] Re: itunes and the drag and drop continued

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:40:42 -0500

Hi Petro,

I think for now I'll just stick with replay music, and I decided to sign up for Rhapsody, and of course, RM works perfectly with it.

I think I'm going to keep an eye on this issue though, each time Itunes gets updated; only because I think they are trying to iron out some of the accessibility issues that exist in the program.

I did actually have someone check on my screen as I was trying to use the drag/drop with ITunes, but although I did locate the appropriate place in the window, I wasn't getting the mouse functionality in Itunes itself.

Hopefully, this is something apple might address in future, because it would be helpful for people attempting to make playlists as well.

thanks again for helping me with this. Unfortunately, trying to enter the URL for the Itunes station and creating a new show with this info doesn't give me what I want with the tags and all. but hey, we gave it a good try, didn't we?

Thanks again.

And hey, I love Replay music, so definitely all is not lost.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>