[blindreplay] Re: introduction

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:16:20 -0700 (PDT)

Read the user guide at:

http://www.applian.com

Find the Replay AV link at above link then the user guide.

Go to my blog at:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Look for January and Feb links at my blog as I have done some
mp3 recordings on Replay AV and other recordings like on Replay
Converter.

The blog contains some keyboard shortcuts if you can't find them
on the Applian site.

Ask questions on this list. It's been kind of quiet lately.
Maybe I scared them away or they no longer need any help because
the software works right out of the box once you learn it.

By the way I live in Atlanta too.

Petro