[blindreplay] Re: having problems with KPFK los angeles and a problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Thanks. I just went to their webpage and found the listen link
and was taken to another page and found the windows media player
URL for Kurt.

As for as it being under construction the site I am not sure and
didn't really check the overall website for the station.

Do you have a working stream URL for KPFK?