[blindreplay] Re: current version of Replay Media Capture 5

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:21:45 -0400

The last available version Replay Media Catcher I believe was 5.0.1.1. On the
main UI Of RMC it would tell me that there was a new version available and I
would click that link and it would take me to the web to do the download.

You should After doing the download of the file I would shut down my PC and
start fressh when doing the install.

During the install the first radio button should be upgrade from your current
version to the new version.

Do not use uninstall option.