[blindreplay] can't change time of already entered programs

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:00:15 -0700

I finally upgraded to 8.14 or whatever and imported my old program list
but some of the latest are missing and all the other ones have the wong
times and I don't see how to go in and correct those times.  I can enter
a new show, but can't fix the old ones.  Also I think I am converting
files but the program doesn't give me an idea of how much is done.  Any
suggestions.  Lastly, I didn't get that message about codecs although I
know some have to be redownloaded.  How do I get that address?  Thanks
for all of this.  Kurt