[blindreplay] Re: <blindreplay> Unable to download files (For John P)

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

My recordings are on a Applian server and I understand what you
were trying to do by eliminating the file name from the URL I
sent to you to download. Yu wanted to access the other files in
the "Podcasts" folder. I am sorry to say this will not work for
security reasons. As I said you can go to my blog:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

There's like 35 mp3 recordings there. From Jan. through now.
Anywhere you see "Download Or Listen" at my blog site you can
download or listen to the mp3s. You can use your "find" command
and find the word download throughout the blog. You can also do
a Find command on Jan, Feb and March for the months.

Or if you want I can post a few direct download links to this
list.

With JAWS I do:

1. Go to the site.
2. ctrl+home.
3. ctrl+F for the find command.
4. type in "download" without the quotes.
5. Press Enter key.
6. You will land on first instance of the word "download" on the
site.
7. To continue the search for another instance for the word
"download" press your function key F3.

Use the find command for the words Jan, Feb and March. I think
these will be links also so click on the months to view older
recordings I did. Search for word "download" again.

Just let me know.

Petro