[blindreplay] anyone found shows that are deliberately distorted?

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:18:05 -0500

Using replay 7, there is one show which always sounds good if I listen as it comes in, but the recording for which is always distorted. The recording is chopped and has an echo which sounds as if it were recording the same show twice a fraction of a second apart. Everything else from this station records well so I'm assuming the show in question deliberately prevents recording. Anyone else experienced anything like this? RD