[blindreplay] Re: agrivated with 8.52

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:28:05 -0800

Hey all -
Sorry this has been so confusing.

Here is the deal:

We recently changed our Replay AV coding and as a result you guys who have
already upgraded to the  NEW Replay Converter will need to get a complimentary
new Replay AV code as well.

Anyone who is happy with their current version of Replay AV and Converter need
NOT worry about any of this.  BUT if you did already upgrade to the new Replay
Converter you will need to contact me to get a new Replay AV code as well.

Again, 1000 pardons for all the confusion - we promise we will try never to do
something so convoluted again.

All the best,
Leslie
Your friendly neighborhood Applian person