[blindreplay] Re: You can stream capture those ClearChannel streams

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
What are you recording? Are you using the stream link that is
available at the Replay Media Guide.

If you have the URL please post it to this list or email it
privately to me. Put in subject line Blind Replay so I know its
from you.

Maybe Leslie or someone at Applian can tell us why not all
streams will not work via stream capture method.

My guess is the stream server has extra security built into it.
I am sorry to say I don't know the real answer here. Do any of
you know on this list?

Do you have high speed internet connection?

When you are recording the 4 hour show are you recording with
hard wire connection instead of wireless method.

You can tell Replay AV 8 to split your recordings every hour
creating 4 - 1 hour segments for you. That is 4 one hour
recorded files. See if that helps you get better recordings.

I did a podcast on this.

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Look at the Jan. - March time period within my blog. If you need
assistance in finding this podcast let me know.

Petro