[blindreplay] Webvisum used on Applian's home page

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:23:17 -0800 (PST)

Today I used Firefox 3.0.6 with the Webvisum add-on extension to label the
links at the very top with better label names. I am a new user of Webvisum
add-on and do not know if they will accept my changes I did on
www.applian.com
If you use Webvisum and Firefox can you go to
www.applian.com
and see if you see the changes at the top links.
I also made to see what happens when going to
http://www.replaymediaguide.com
Then choosing stations link and then doing a search for WCNN
and you will see with Window-Eyes 7.01 the "Add" button there instead of the
long javascript code you were seeing before.
If you do search for WSB 750 I changed this long code to read as "Add" with
Webvisum.
But all the other stations you search for in the mediaguide will still have the
long string code for you. Each station has its own dedicated code URL.
If you have a station you want to read as "Add" for you let me know and I will
remane it for you.
I do know you can use Window-Eyes elements feature to see what the code does.
Is it insert+e?