[blindreplay] Testing Accessible Audio and Video Editor

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently testing this accessible audio/video
editor/splitter here. I have direct communications with the
developer of this application.

The application is very simple to use and this is what I like.
This application is very small and does not install anything to
your registry.

I was able to split a dvr-ms video file. This is Microsoft
recorded tv video format and is used by Windows Media Center and
ORB's Networks.

You can split your MP3s files.

It offers a command line option which I haven't had the time to
check out yet. I started suing thsi application on June 10th.

With the developers permission I will do some podcasts on this
application and place the files on my NAS server.