[blindreplay] Re: TALKING BOOKS?

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 03:39:36 -0400

What about levels?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:22 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: TALKING BOOKS?

I believe the best way to do the recording is setting replay to lin-in and running a line from your talking book player to the computer. I might experiment with separating files after XX seconds of silence to place each side in a different file and maybe set break files after XX minus 3. Alternatively, one could set the recording time for about 90 minutes and that would easily hold a track from the typical cassette. There are other variations one could try, but this is a place to begin.
rD