[blindreplay] Stuttering

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:18:20 -0600

Hello,

Has anyone else tried to record from the speakers with replay A/V and
had the resulting recording stutter so bad it was unlistenable?  I
recorded the stream at:

http://www.hsdent.com/replay/index.html

using Replay 8.82 on a Windows XP machine with Internet Explorer 8.
This has never happened to me.  If it has happened to others (I wonder
what the solution could be.  I tried recording it on another computer
with Replay 8.75 and obtained the same stuttering.  I tried to make a
recording using stream capture but it only captured the introductory
minute and a half and not the whole presentation that lasts for more
than an hour.

I will appreciate any help.

Kelly