[blindreplay] Streams Not Recording In Full

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:36:24 -0700

Hello, Petro And All    I have a very strange problem with some recordings
using the audio capture method.  I wrote about this briefly in my message
on results of my recording of Petro's stream from Greece.

Streams from the one url of KAAM.com don't record in full.  The activity log
shows they are recorded, but the actual recording lasts about five minutes
before it ends.  This happened with one stream from WMKV, but they may be
having connection problems.

When I look in the activity log it appears that the stream has recorded for
the full time allotted, but only the first five or so minutes are heard.
This is very puzzling.

This has happened several times both when choosing the scheduled and the
record now options.

I have not yet gone to the archives to find the other streams mentioned.  I
wonder if this would make a difference.

The problem occurs at the following url:
<http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=1058&format=WMP>

Has anyone noticed this problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help

Pam

.