[blindreplay] STUTTERING

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:10:27 -0400

Hi,

I have a show which I am recording on Replay AV. The program records
but the sound "skips" during playback. AThe show which is an hour
long, produces a choppy, shorter file which is about 40 minutes or so.

I searched the Replay FAQs because I know I've seen this somewhere,
but no luck.

I am using Windows Media Player, if this helops, but the mps file
skips even if I play it on a portible device.

Thanks,
Robin
PS after my last request, everyone who replied thought I was a
woman/girl. Sorry to disappoint ;>