[blindreplay] Re: SEEKING STATION RECOMMENDATIONS

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 07:54:09 -0500

Hi Susan.  I don't have replay Av yet but I can recommend a station for you;
ksbj.org is a Christian contemporary station out of Houston.  The DJ's do
announce the songs but you can also go to the link that says songs recently
played and all the information is there as well.  hope this helps.

Monica