[blindreplay] Re: Rob, Replay Media Catcher 5

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:10:16 -0500

Rob
To recap here I am able to capture youtube.com
Close your browser.
Run Replay Media Catcher 5.
Let it load.
Make sure you have it set to 'Download From The Internet'
Press alt+s to start the capture.
You will hear the sound beep.
Open your browser, Firefox you say you have.
Find the media and play it.
When all is done for you press alt+x to stop the capturing process.
Make sure in the Library list view the status reads as complete. If you use
JAWS its insert+ctrl+numbers row 3 to read the status of your capture for each
file in the list view.
With NVDA its ctrl+alt+right arrow.
Let me know how it goes.