[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 6 Live Now

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:16:57 -0500

Just use your tab keyboard key with NVDA to hear all the buttons. When you land
in the list view you can press your applications key to bring up a list of
options. To start a recording find the start recording button and press
spacebar. The start recording session window pops up, shift+tab a few times and
press on the 'open browser to record' button. Your browser will open now. Do an
alt+tab to go back to the Replay Music start recording session window and tab
over to the ok button and choose it with enter. Now you should do an alt+tab to
that site or choose one of your bookmarks in the browser that you may have
saved. Play the stream that has silence between tracks then alt+tab back to
Replay Music and tab to the list view. You will see recording track. Wait a few
minutes. Your track will get identified with either not recognized or get
identified. To stop recording find the stop recording button and press
spacebar. Shortcut is ctrl+r