[blindreplay] Replay Music 3.50 & Burn CD button

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:01:21 -0800 (PST)

Setup
Replay Music 3.50
Windows XP Home SP3
JAWS 10

Issue
Cannot make audio CD using Replay Music's CD Burn button.

Question
Can you burn a audio CD using Replay Music 3.50?

Alternative Solutions
I know I can make audio CDs using Windows Media Player 11 and Nero programs.

I can also use my favorite program Replay Converter 3.2 which was included with
Replay AV 8.52 to make audio CDs with no issues. Very easy to do.

I am communicating with the developer on why I cannot get Replay Music 3.50 to
burn CDs for me.

My guess is there is a screen JAWS is not seeing or when selecting the recorded
tracks in the RM listview list isn't working correctly.

About 6-12 months ago a user on this list had some issue similar to this named
Bob I believe. Were you able to figure i out?