[blindreplay] Replay Music 3.35 CD burner testing

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am testing Replay Music 3.35 and its CD burner feature right now.

Inserted blank CD in the drive bay.
Went to the settings button and pressed space bar on this button.

Went to the last tab in this multi-page settings dialog box.

Changed the radio button to audio CD burn. Chose ok.

Pressed spacebar on record button on RM 3's main interface.

Dialog box appears. In edit box I put 55 to record for me for 55 minutes for
this session. Chose ok.

The record button now saids "stop" button.

Minimize RM 3.

Opened my browser and clicked on listen link for music I wanted to record.

Stream Starts. Minimized my browser and opened RM 3 again. In the list box you
will see songs.

Will see what happens next with the CD burn part and report back to all of you.

Happy Memorial Day to all of you.