[blindreplay] Replay Music 3.20 beta news continued

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:05:37 -0800 (PST)

Replay Music 3.20 beta update. The control tab shortcut does
work within the settings dialog box but shift control tab
shortcut does not. The control tab will jump you to the next tab
properties and all in PC cursor mode. The shift control tab will
not land you in the previous tab properties. For example if you
are in the splitting tab/page and presses the shortcut shift
control tab you will not land in the INPUT tab properties but
instead will remain in the splitting tab properties. But using
control tab shortcut will jump you through all 4 tabs: input,
splitting, proxy, output and all using JAWS PC cursor mode. This
was not the case before. It's a big time improvement. Eliminates
having to use the JAWS cursor.

He may fix the shift control tab to work for us too. I see a bug
there when using shift control tab so I asked him to try and fix
it.