[blindreplay] Re: Replay IE Tool Bar

  • From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:29:17 -0700

Hey Kelly and Everyone else -

About the Applian Toolbar.  We just launched the toolbar this week and we
are excited about the possibilities.  At the moment we think it has some
cool features like links to cool audio and video sites, a little radio
player and an update button which will keep you informed anytime we release
a new version of a program or post to the blog.

We are still playing around with the possibilities, but we thought it might
be cool to provide buttons that would launch the programs directly from the
toolbar - we are not sure if we can do that yet.  But really we would like
to hear what you think.  We provided a feedback button.  We hope you will
click on it and let us know what sorts of things would make the toolbar cool
for you to use.  The ultimate goal is to make it fun and really useful for
all Applian customers.

We really appreciate all your comments.  Good and bad - although of course
we like the good ones better <grin> - so let us know what you think.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Leslie
From Applian