[blindreplay] Replay Converter Converting Multiple Folders

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:55:25 -0500

So can RC convert multiple folders at once? my wife and I are visiting the Best
Man from our 1976 wedding near L.A. He has   transferred a boatload of AAC and
M4A Apple music files from his 80 GB iPod to my portable hard drive. I don't
want to consume inordinate amounts of time to convert each of the many folders
individually. I'm using RC4.0. Thanks for the help. Oh, I got an email today
about another blind Replay list. Curious as to why we need two of them?