[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3.1 released

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Replay Converter 3.1 is a stand alone software program and runs on its own. You
must purchase this program. If you buy it then you will be able to use its full
capabilities. If you wait Replay AV 8 future version will also include this
more powerful Replay Converter 3.

My setup is:
I have Replay AV 8.43 which comes with Replay Converter 2.80 included.

I also have installed Replay Converter 3.1 here.

You can not run both Replay Converter 2.80 and Replay Converter 3.1 at the same
time.

Petro