[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV testers needed for a stream & URL Finder

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:52:48 -0400

Pam
Great Job! Please copy the URL and paste it to this list. You go to the listbox within Replay AV and locate the test name you gave this test and applications key press, choose properties, go to the basic tab and locate the URL eidt box. Sometimes I wasn't able to copy the entrire URL with ctrl+a so just do, go to the beginning of the address and hold down shift key and right arrow all the way to the end of the address and press ctrl+c. Thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>