[blindreplay] Recprdomg Clearchannel streams hints

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

From the tests I have done here with non Replay Media Guide
stream links the ClearChannel streams only can be recorded via
audio output method. If I am wrong I apologize.

Make sure yu choose within the Recording tab within Properties:

Audio Output and General Streaming options.

In Basic tab: set audio format you need the recording to be in.

I only recorded for 2 minutes so I am not sure if these streams
cut off.

I will record for longer periods just to be sure.

It appears to me there is a patter with ClearChannel streams:

If you have the domain for the CC station all you have to do is
add:

cc-common/streaming_new/index.html

to the end of your CC station domain URL.

For example:

WREC domain is:

http://www.wrecradio.com/

Add to the end of the domain: